Allure Vacation Rentals
Choose Relaxation. Choose Luxury. Choose Allure.
Bonita Springs, FL
Things to Explore In and Around Naples, FL
There is never a shortage of things to learn and places to explore in Naples.
- Known as "Circus Capital of the World," Sarasota now has its own one-ring, five-star international circus. Circus Sarasota is more then your average circus, it is enriching, educational and always entertaining for all generations!
Broadway Palm Dinner Theater
- The dinner theatre accommodates 450 guests, and features eight professional theatrical productions each season, along with an award-winning buffet.
- Experience the most interesting waterfront complex in Punta Gorda, and SW Florida. 37 Unique shoppes, 7 Restaurants, 98 slip Marina, 47 Time Share Villa Resort. Here you will find your entire vacation needs including cruise boats, fishing boats, rental speed boats, rental sail boats, jet skis, bicycles, heated swimming pool, and the most beautiful sunsets in Florida.
- The Naples Philharmonic has long been recognized as one of the cornerstones of Southwest Florida’s arts community and is increasingly recognized as one of the country’s best young orchestras.
Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- The Marie Selby Botanical Gardens feature more than 20,000 tropical plants, including an outstanding collection of orchids and bromeliads; museum; learning center; greenhouse and 20 garden areas.
Naples Botanical Garden
- Naples Botanical Garden connects people and plants. Visit today and enjoy the Tropical Mosaic Garden with over 1,000 different plants, the Butterfly House and a trail exploring 33 acres of Uplands Preserve. We will unveil the expanded 160 acre Garden in late 2010 that will feature gardens celebrating the habitats and cultures of Asia, Brazil, the Caribbean and Florida along with a hands-on Children's Garden and 90 acres of natural preserve that hold 7 different habitats unique to SW Florida.
Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens
- Rediscover natural fun in the heart of Naples. Get close to animals from alligators to zebras in SW Florida's only nationally accredited zoo. Cruise through islands of monkeys, lemurs, and apes. Enjoy fun wildlife shows including Planet Predator, Serpents Show; Meet the Keeper, Alligator Bay. Take a guided botanical tour. Stroll paved pathways through the historic garden to see feature exhibits like Panther Glade, Tiger Forest, and African Oasis. Get within an inch of big cats at all new Leopard Rock.
Sarasota Jungle Gardens
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens has acres of beautiful gardens and nature trails that make this tropical adventure a perfect setting for leisurely strolls and great picture taking and a fun filled day for the entire family!
- Take this six passenger Eco-boat tour into a remote Manatee Hideout. Children help the captain drive the boat, while manatees, birds, and alligators thrive in their natural habitat. Manatees come within five feet of the boat 90% of the time. See the manatees swim, hear them breathe, and sometimes witness a nursing moment. Professional guides will help you experience nature first hand. Quality manatee visuals are guaranteed. No see- No pay. Tours are by appointment only.
Collier County Museum
- This five-acre historical park explores over 10,000 years of local history and archaeology. Changing displays feature prehistoric Florida fossils, the Calusa and Seminole Indians, Spanish explorers, early frontier life and building the Tamiami Trail.
Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Information on the lives, friendships, inventions and fascinating history behind two of the world's most remarkable men. Visit the estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford in the heart of the City of Fort Myers, Florida, the City of Palms.
- The Museum of the Everglades is located in Everglades City, Florida just off the circle in the center of town. A showcase for the history of the Everglades region, the Museum presents the story of 2,000 years of human habitation with artifacts and period photographs. Education programs, lectures and events are presented throughout the year.
Historic Spanish Point
- Historic Spanish Point is a fascinating 30-acre site overlooking beautiful Little Sarasota Bay. The site preserves and interprets 5,000 years of history. Visitors go inside a prehistoric shell mound to experience an archaeology exhibition about this region's earliest inhabitants. Florida's pioneer life is shared through a homestead house, citrus packing house, chapel, and pioneer cemetery.
Explore the Area
Naples Trolley Tours and Everglade Excursions
- Narrated Trolley Tour of Naples. A guided eco-tour of the Everglades. Everglades Excursions: full and half-day eco-tours of the Everglades with airboat tour through 10,000 Islands, boat tour through Everglades National Park; tour of Big Cypress Preserve; full luncheon; alligator exhibit, and personal eco-tour guide. Naples Trolley Tour: two-hour narrated tour of Naples covering over 100 points of interest; historical tour, all-day re-boarding ticket and more. Segway Tours of downtown Naples.
Connect With Us
For Vacation Rental Home Questions:
Or call and ask for